If you have integrity, are competitive, want to learn and continue learning your whole career, have a passion for excellence and like working with people, you may be a candidate to be on the Powers Team.
Please, submit an application.
Beverage Warehouse Worker (All Shifts / Flexible)
We seek an ambitious and hardworking professional who does not mind working in hot or cold conditions and can work an entire shift on his or her feet. We prize safety, speed and accuracy above all else, so we require a Warehouse Worker who can:
- pay careful attention on the job
- follow instructions precisely
- double-check his or her work before completing a task
Warehouse and/or Hilo experience preferred, but not required.
Capabilities to follow written instructions and documented procedures a must.
Pre-hire background check and drug screen.
Powers Distributing Warehouse Worker Benefits & Perks
Our company offers a competitive salary, an environment of teamwork and accomplishment, and career growth opportunities. Career advancement opportunities, including full time and benefits, are awarded to top performers and those who demonstrate best-in-class work ethic and attitude. We also have an in-house training program for the right applicant.
$15.00 – $19.38 / hour
We seek ambitious and hardworking professionals who will enjoy working with our retail partners in the public, and can work an entire shift on his or her feet. We prize safety, professionalism, and accuracy above all else, so we require Retail Beer Merchandisers who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check his or her work before completing a task.
The Powers Distributing Retail Beer Merchandisers will visit Powers retail partners and fill our products to their shelves and sales floor.
Job requirements/duties include, but are not limited to:
- Professional business acumen
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs several hundred times per shift
- Valid drivers license
- Reliable transportation (to drive to stores)
- Ability to work independently and within a public environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Problem solving proficiencies
- Pre hire background check and drug screen
Powers Distributing Retail Beer Merchandiser Benefits & Perks
Our company offers a competitive salary, an environment of teamwork and accomplishment and career growth opportunities. Career advancement opportunities, including full time and benefits, are awarded to top performers and those who demonstrate best-in-class work ethic and attitude. We also have an in-house training program for the right applicant.
$13.00 – $15.00 / hour
- Work with the returnables brought back from accounts – crushing cans, stacking bottles, twisting tops off, emptying kegs.
- Work with damaged product brought back from accounts – separate from in-date beer & out-of-date beer, separate broken bottles and damaged/dented cans from good product.
- Tuesday thru Friday 12:00 noon – last truck (about 7/8 pm)
- Flexible with schedule if needed!
- Union position – union dues required
- Teamwork atmosphere
- Opportunity to advance to other departments
$11.35 / hour
- 6 am start
- Tuesday thru Friday
- Help Driver deliver beer to accounts
- Use a hand cart to deliver beer at grocery stores, party stores, and gas stations
- Physical work – must be able to lift beer cases up to 40 lbs. and possibly move kegs
$11.75 / hour
- Start time flexible – for day shift
- Working Days to be discussed
- cutting grass, laying mulch, picking up parking lot, etc…
- Must be able to do physical work, bending, lifting, carrying, squatting, etc..
- Must be able to use a sit down mower – experience is a plus
$13.00 / hour
- Full time position
- Tues thru Friday (holiday weeks- might need to work Saturdays)
- Benefits after 60 days
- Porter trucks on Company property ONLY
- Wash trucks when needed
- Gas trucks
- Experience in driving big machinery a plus!
- Help with other if needed
$11.00 / hour